User can edit interactivity at any time of course creation. Edit Interactivity feature allows the users to Edit the Interactivity used in Zenler Studio courses.To edit interactivity models in the Zenler Studio Course follow the steps below:
- Select the slide on which the interactivity is placed.
- Click on the ‘Insert / Edit’ button on the Interactivity section of the Zenler Studio ribbon.
- It will go to the interactivity editor window.
- Do all the modification you would like to do in the interactivity model.
- Click on ‘Done’ to publish the interactivity again to make the modifications in action.
- The modified interactivity model directly embeds into the Zenler course editor.